RCN TV takes pride in our productions. RCN customers can enjoy the following exclusive original programs.
- Community Spotlight- airs Sundays at 10:30 pm; Tuesdays at 1:00 pm and 6:30 pm; Thursdays at 7:00 pm. On Community Spotlight, host Dan Mowdy interviews groups and individuals about current events and happenings in the community. If you would like to appear on the show, please contact Bob Gery at 610-443-2988 or by email.
- RCN Sports Talk – airs Thursdays at 6:00 pm (Live); Replay Thursdays at 9:30 pm and Saturdays at 9:00 am
Viewers can join Chris Michael and Joe Craig for a lively roundtable discussion about sports every week. On RCN Sports Talk, the discussions cover the hottest issues in local, regional and national sports. Guests include local sportswriters, coaches, athletes and announcers. Viewers are invited to call in or email their questions, comments and opinions. (See below for call-in numbers.)
- Take 5
What can you do in five minutes? Do the dishes, dry your hair, check emails, and so on. At RCN TV, five minutes is enough time to give viewers the inside scoop on an amazing local organization, or how one person is making a difference in the community, or learn how to do something. That’s Take 5 – a program that offers valuable information – in just five minutes. If you have a suggestion for a Take 5 show topic, please contact the producers at Take5@rcn.net. Include a short paragraph describing your suggested topic along with preferred contact information (name, address, phone number and email address).
- The Jolly Joe Timmer Show – airs Thursdays at 7:30 pm
The Jolly Joe Timmer Show is the longest running Local Origination Program in the U.S.! It’s 90 minutes of polka fun every week.
- The Halftime Show – airs Thursdays at 9:00 pm; Friday at 6:00 pm and select Sundays at 12:00 pm (during fall and winter)
Keep in step with your favorite high school marching bands on RCN TV’s The Halftime Show. Enjoy all of the color and pageantry of student musicians as they perform during recent football games. The Halftime Showis the only show in the Lehigh Valley dedicated solely to local high school marching bands. Join host Patti Ditzel, along with the band leaders and officers, for loads of fun.
- RCN Sports Talk Football Friday – airs Fridays at 6:30 pm and 9:30 pm (Live) during the high school football season
Join us on Friday nights this fall for RCN Sports Talk Football Friday. Starting at 6:30 pm, join Dennis Laub and Joe Craig for a preview of the weekend’s high school football games in the Lehigh Valley. After RCN TV’s live high school football game, we return to the studio with scores around the region and analysis of the results. Call in to share your thoughts on the night’s football action! (See below for call-in numbers.)